10 minutes Cook Time:
20 minutes Serves:
4 to 6 Ingredients:
2 9-oz packages SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
1 pound dried penne pasta
4 tablespoons butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
Juice and zest of 2 lemons
Salt and black pepper
1 broccoli bunch, stems removed and cut into florets
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese Directions:
- Cook SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp according to package directions, and keep warm while preparing pasta.
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions; drain and cover.
- In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, add 4 tablespoons butter and heat at a medium-low temperature.
- Add garlic and sauté, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add the broth, lemon juice and zest. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli and cover the pan with the lid.
- Cook together (steaming the broccoli) until the broccoli is crisp but tender (about 4 minutes).
- Add the broccoli and sauce to the pasta, and toss to coat.
- Pour into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp.